BEAR CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEAR CLAN

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont Make a Second team!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCaliente

Dont Make a Second team! Empty
PostSubject: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:57 am

Bullseye if you have whats best for the team in mind then you really shouldnt do this. Now I dont know why you are doing this and Im not saying this just to cause drama or problems but seeing as how littlemontey might be put in charge absolutley blows my mind. And i dont just hate this kid because hes twelve, I hate him because the way he was acting the other night. The other night we did a clan match and unfortunatly he was a part of it, throughout the match he decided he was going to us all a play by play of what he was doing and by play by play i mean he would state aloud every single little thing that he did or saw in his high pitch voice.He complained so much and made us look likw sore losers when we lost one round. Okay I might sound like Im being mean and bullseye you might not understand this but Im not the only one who was there and hated this kid. And actually in the middle of the second round he called out RedSox and mathers because they werent doing great, that is something no one, especially this kid should ever do. Do not make him a part of our clan at all, in fact im not even the one who kicked him out. We all made the decision to do that and stewart ended removing him from the roster. The game is rated M for Mature and this montey kid clearly is not mature enough to play the game the right way. Talk to red sox, talk to stewart to talk to mathers or even talk to anyone with common sense, having this little kid on out team would not only hurt our team but make us look really bad. If you were there you would understand better, I dont what he said to you about what happened but please bullseye dont make a second team and dont make the "leader" of it.

Thats all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
bullseye734
Admin

PostSubject: HAHA   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:04 am

Ok if this is how all of my leaders feel i wont have him on the roster until he proves himself to me a mature player, maybe i rushed making him a leader for the second team but i do want a second team so more people can play.
Back to top Go down
http://bearclan.heavenforum.com
stewartite13

PostSubject: Re: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:07 am

I ahve to agree hat one shouldnt be put in charge after what he did during on our clan match. But i do understand why bullseye wants to make a 2nd clan but i think we should talk about it more.
Back to top Go down
jtmoney3

PostSubject: Re: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 am

do i need 2 leave the clan because im 12
Back to top Go down
bullseye734
Admin

PostSubject: BEAR CLAN   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 am

no act mature and dont give orders like montev
Back to top Go down
http://bearclan.heavenforum.com
jtmoney3

PostSubject: Re: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:47 am

o k am i on BEAR2 or BEAR1
Back to top Go down
TheCaliente

PostSubject: Re: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 am

Bullseye your was very good,thank you. Making a second team is fine i guess as long as its seperate and any loss they get doesnt count against us. I was never mad or like angry at all, i just really didnt want to be associated with that kid at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Make a Second team!   Dont Make a Second team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Make a Second team!
Page 1 of 1