BEAR CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEAR CLAN

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*

Go down 
+2
lsfmathers
TheCaliente
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCaliente

~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Empty
PostSubject: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:32 pm

I would like to arrange a time for everyone, and yes i mean everyone to play together. I would like to see when is good for you guys.

This would help members become more familiar with one another and at the same time allow team strategy to be known by all. Once we have a time and date, can everyone let the people that arent on this website or havent checked in awhile know about it.

I know this might sound stupid and impossible but the new season starts up real soon and i think we need to be ready. Smile

PS: Bullseye you really need to talk to Mathers, hes out of control.

LSF MATHERS ---> geek and bounce
Back to top Go down
lsfmathers

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:47 am

first of all wtf. second of all twig has a good idea about a practice for shooting down helicopters. so I think this should be in the practice as well
Back to top Go down
Twigmaster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:48 am

Haha yea mathers settle down! Ur doing this bounce u neeed to be doing this Shocked
Back to top Go down
lsfmathers

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:16 pm

hahaha. ill stop. ill do more of this Shocked and less of this bounce
Back to top Go down
TheCaliente

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:32 pm

After tonight mathers and he needs to stop drunken, elephant , and Razz and do more Sad.

But bullseye to answer your question on what he does. I just have this suspicion that he is gay. Um and I dont know how to react when he acts so flamboyant. Thats the truth and I may sound like a bad person for being mean to someone like that but this is a video game that enables me to get away from people like that. Bullseye, he told me he loved me for petes sake.
Back to top Go down
zigeroth2

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 pm

i agree he seems a little off when Caliente is play affraid
Back to top Go down
lsfmathers

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 am

caliente, i wasn't even talking to you when i said that.
Back to top Go down
bullseye734
Admin

PostSubject: Bullseye734   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:45 am

haha, so what your telling me is when he plays hes a little like this I love you and not enough like this : well thats not to good, new rule, no saying i love you to your teammates, we do not want a lot of guys getting the wrong idea of BEAR, we are not an online gay dating service, we are killing machines. so for now on act cool. it hurts me to have to type this because this is such a weird issue, never thought i would have to post a new rule of you cannot act gay, haha. For all guests to this website please, dont be turned away by this, this issue will be handled
Back to top Go down
http://bearclan.heavenforum.com
siixix

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:33 am

bullseye734 wrote:
haha, so what your telling me is when he plays hes a little like this I love you and not enough like this : well thats not to good, new rule, no saying i love you to your teammates, we do not want a lot of guys getting the wrong idea of BEAR, we are not an online gay dating service, we are killing machines. so for now on act cool. it hurts me to have to type this because this is such a weird issue, never thought i would have to post a new rule of you cannot act gay, haha. For all guests to this website please, dont be turned away by this, this issue will be handled

yo... i'm pretty sure they're kidding bullseye..lmao
Back to top Go down
bullseye734
Admin

PostSubject: six   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:35 am

hey im kidding to, i thought it was funny so i ran with it haha, i really dont care if he acts gay or not
Back to top Go down
http://bearclan.heavenforum.com
zigeroth2

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 pm

yea we were....sry mathers we were just playin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*   ~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~*~Full Squad Practice Session~*~*
Page 1 of 1